If you're looking for a convenient and inexpensive way to keep your Cuticles Trimmer and hangnails under control, look no further. Use the back end of the easy-to-hold, contoured handle as a cuticle pusher, and then gently slide the blade along the nail bed to remove Unwanted Cuticles and tidy up painful hangnails.
Our Nipper Trimmer features an extra-sharp, v-shaped blade and a lightweight, comfortable handle. Manicure and pedicure cuticle trimmer. Features the Cuticle Trimmer and a cuticle pusher on the other end. After pushing back the cuticles run the v-shaped blade along the cuticle to remove excess cuticle and hangnails.
- Push back unwanted cuticles, then swipe them away, with one easy tool
- We gave it a cap, so your cuticle trimmer stays clean
- And we designed the handle to have a really comfortable grip, so it feels good to groom
How to use:
- Push your cuticles back with the slanted end of this tool
- Soften your cuticles by soaking them in warm, soapy water or by using cuticle massage cream or cuticle remover
- Glide the metal-V end (with the prongs facing up) along the cuticle edge to trim